What is priority class?
Unlimited skiing for the whole season without lockout and waiting.
With priority Class you can ski without limits even during lockout days of 27.-31.12.2019 and 4.-5.1.2020, when Smart Season tickets are not normally valid.
No more waiting in big queues for cable cars!
Separate "Priority Line" corridor with its own turnstile ending right at the cable car´s boarding point is part of the Priority Class package. As a result, no one will overtake you and waiting in queues is a thing of the past.
How to enjoy Priority Class Skiing
- Buy the product in the Client centre, pay the difference between 89€ and your ski pass price (e.g.: if the ski pass cost 39€ on the given day, you have to pay 50€ for the Priority Line).
- Clients staying at the Chalets Jasná Collection have the Priority Line service included in their accommodation price.
- ATTENTION: After purchasing the product it is NECESSARY to visit Infocentre Biela Púť or Krupová and have the product activated! You will not be able to use the product without activation.
Where to find the special Priority Line turnstiles?
- Priority Line skiing turnstiles can be found at: Lúčky, Záhradky, Biela Púť, Grand Jet, Funitel, Krupová and Kosodrevina
- Priority Line applies to the following cable cars: B8, B1, A1, B3, A3, A2, A5.